5 Reasons Why Adidas Shoes Are Popular Among The Masses
One of the oldest and well-known clothing brands, Adidas has made a vast collection of sports and casual shoes available for everyone. Like all its products, Adidas has introduced innovation in all its shoes throughout the years to not only satisfy everyone’s fashion needs but to also build trust in the sportswear industry.
Reasons People Love Adidas Shoes
Everyone knows Adidas shoe prices vary with every product line in the store. But someone who understands the importance of good footwear will readily spend on Adidas shoes for comfort, functionality, style, to name a few. To understand the reasons behind the immense popularity of Adidas shoes, keep reading –
- Adidas equally focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction and takes time to develop new technologies for footwear. In recent years, the brand has come up with the Boost technology for shoes in the Y3 series, which changed the game in the footwear market. The boost technology is an innovative cushion technology that uses thermoplastic polyurethane material in the soles to improve shock absorption. When compressed, the sole bounces back to its original form. This technology helps in a more consistent run because of the high energy return.
- Adidas sports shoes are produced after discussing with athletes and considering their preferences and requirements in their specific games. That is one reason why sports players endorse the brand’s shoes all the time. For example, ex-football player David Beckham endorses the white Adidas shoes, while basketball player James Harden promotes his line of Harden basketball shoes, and tennis player Novak Djokovic also has often sported Adidas shoes.
- During the advent of the modern rap sub-culture, the brand made history with its chic and minimal design. Rapper Run-DMC sang the “My Adidas” song in front of 40,000 audiences in a live concert with an Adidas shoe in his hand. Several other rappers like the Beastie Boys and Snoop Dogg have been big fans of the brand’s shoes, creating a favourable brand image about the product among a large number of music fans.
- One of the most influential singers in the world, Kanye West also endorsed Adidas’ various range of shoes, apparels, and accessories. In partnership with Adidas, he even made his own series of Yeezy shoes, which is popular among his followers, especially teenagers.
- Historically, the brand has been a part of many significant moments. American sprinter Jesse Owens ran wearing Adidas shoes during the 1936 Summer Olympics. They have also been worn by the German football team, who won the 1954 FIFA World Cup. While, during the 1972 and 1984 Summer Olympics, more than 80% of competing athletes wore these shoes. Because of so much historical significance in sports, the modern generation of athletes continues to opt for classic Adidas shoes.
Pick Your Favourite Adidas Shoes From Myntra
So, head over to Myntra and shop for Adidas shoes that take yourself to newer heights. While you are at it, become a part of Myntra Insider loyalty program and treat yourself with some fantastic perks on all your purchases. Avail all the benefits from Myntra and build your collection of Adidas shoes.