Step Up Your Style Game with Girls’ Shoes from Myntra
If fairytales have taught us anything, the perfect girls’ shoe can transform lives. Cinderella gave little girls the courage to believe in their dreams, allowing them to find their version of the glass slipper. If you too wish to invite a gasp from anyone that takes a glance of your kid’s shoe closet — we are here to help!
The Must-Have Girls’ Shoes to Get Your Hands-on
Listed below are multiple styles in girls’ shoes worth getting hands on:
- Flats: Flats with pretty bows, embellishments, and funky straps make for a wonderful footwear choice. They are easy to style, comfortable to wear, and dressy enough for special occasions.
- Sports Shoes: Owing to some cool kicks in the closet for running a quick errand, going for a brisk walk or even a playdate with a friend is quite essential. You can shop for exciting girls’ sports shoes in colourful combinations, fits and prints.
- Booties: If you wish to dress up your daughter in footwear other than flats or sneakers for girls, booties make for a splendid choice. Girls’ booties are slightly more dressy, easy to slip into and quite soft for the feet.
- Heels: With the comeback of the wedge and block heels, there are plenty of options to choose from. The styles are approximately an inch in height that are both stylish and comfortable.
How to Identify Comfortable Girls’ Shoes Online?
Shopping for kids’ footwear online can be pretty tricky, especially when one cannot try them on. There are, however, a few ways to ensure you get the correct fit. These include:
- Sizing: The first thing we look at is the size of the shoe. Even a slight difference of a centimetre can make a massive difference. Also, various brands can have a different sizing chart which makes it even more difficult. To simplify this issue, you should always match your kid’s size with the measurements in centimetres. If you still feel doubtful, it is always safer to go one size up.
- Fit: Imagine buying a pair of too-tight shoes on the toes or ones that cut their ankles. Not a happy picture, right? If you are someone that has always brushed aside shoe bites, this is for you. Ensure the kids’ footwear that you are picking out moulds to the foot’s natural shape without causing pain. Thus, you may need to re-evaluate what style is best for your health.
- Sole Construction: A flexible sole will ensure your kid can carry on with fun activities without having to think twice. Always read the description provided on the product page when it comes to girls’ and boys’ shoes. Even zooming in to the products can give you a good idea of the quality and the cushioning offered. Remember, shoes with a good sole construction will last several years and help avoid painful bites.
Grab Girls’ Shoes and More from Myntra- India’s No. 1 Fashion Portal
Myntra is more than just an online shopping platform. It is the perfect solution to all your fashion woes. Whether you are looking for girls’ vests or a dress for your daughter, Myntra offers a plethora of on-trend products, brands, and so much more. So sign up today and get your hands on the most trendy footwear for kids online.