Top 10 Picks for EORS
They don’t call it the biggest sale of the season for no reason. A sale as awesome as EORS is capable of creating chaos in the serenest of brains. So, to help you align your senses, we have picked ten top-notch things which are stylish, sassy and on sale.
Don’t you be waiting now!!
Ladies! Your shopping cart should have…
- White sneakers – The trend is not fading away anytime soon and you can own it on a discount this time around.
- An off-shoulder dress – It was on your mind before you read this, listen to your mind and add one to your cart without a second thought. Maybe add two since they’re such a steal.
- A layered necklace – It’s undoubtedly the best bling to own this season. Don’t deprive yourself of sparkle and pick one to adorn your every day.
- Patched pants – This trend from the 90s is riding the high waves. Every star under the sun is sporting pants with patches, so what’s stopping you from grabbing some affordable pairs?
- A structured bag – Be it a handbag, clutch or a backpack – everything structured is stylish. Clickety-click before they are all sold out.
Men! Get your hands on…
- A bomber jacket – It’s the only style of jacket that’s trending at this time and fortunately it looks good on every man. You ought to have it especially when it is so darn inexpensive.
- Camouflage print pants – Every cool actor is proof that camouflage is their star of the moment. We hope that’s convincing enough for you to try the trend, if not, maybe a look at their prices will help.
- Mid-top sneakers – You’ll never find these trendy kicks sans a hefty price tag, so grab them now since the time and price will never be this ripe.
- A rucksack – Kickass adventures need kickass travel gear and none is better than a rucksack. Pick a sturdy one that will accompany you everywhere.
- A hybrid smart watch – A stylish blend of technology and time doesn’t come at a discount very often. If you miss it, you miss it big.
That covers everything you shouldn’t let go this EORS! So, keep calm and load up your wish list.